My Table Tennis Club (MyTTC) is possibly the largest and greatest table tennis club in North Americas. MyTTC, with headquarter locating near the town center of Markham, is planning to expand vertically and horizontally by providing of one-stop table tennis services and by building more branch outlets in Canada. source: www.mytabletennisclub.ca
7 - 14 years
Table Tennis PD Day Camp offers a fun and educational opportunity for children and young adults to learn basic proper table tennis techniques and to improve on existing skills. In the five day course, through practical yet enjoyable games and training, students can develop and hone interests in the sport.
- Half Day: $50 +HST
- Full Day: $68 +HST
- All 2018/2019 school year PD Days:
- Half Day: $260 +HST
- Full Day: $325 +HST
- Friday September 21, 2018
- Friday October 26, 2018
- Friday November 16, 2018
- Friday January 25, 2019
- Friday April 12, 2019
- Friday May 31, 2019
- Friday June 28, 2019
- Half day (morning): 9 am - 12 pm
- Half day (afternoon): 1 pm - 4 pm
- Full day: 9 am - 4 pm
- What to bring: sport clothes, indoor non-marking sport shoes & racket.
- 15 minutes break in the morning & afternoon; Lunch 12-1:00pm (Lunch can be provided at $5 daily)
- Sibling Discount: 5% off
- Early Bird Discount (Paid two weeks before the participating date): 10% off
- Before and After program provided, extended stay daily is possible at no additional charge.
- Accept Payment by Cash, Cheque, Debit Card(No credit card) or e-transfer. Please make cheque payable to My Table Tennis Club - Waterloo.
Parent/ Caregiver Involvement: Drop-off
Explore Other Activities: