My Safe Life is a personal safety program created for children 7 – 10 years. The program uses traditional gaming, digital media, video, role play and repetition to teach children. Children learn life skills that will keep them safe and make caring and respectful decisions in their everyday lives. Children will take home a manual and a certificate of participation.
- A Child’s Right to be safe and to get help.
- People Safety
- Tricky people/inappropriate adult behaviours
- Safe strangers and strangers to avoid
- Bullying Prevention
- Being Assertive and Getting help from busy adults
- Basic self defence
- Building Strong Communities (Respect, Kindness and Manners)
- Online Safety
- Travel Safety
- Fire Safety
- Injury Prevention
- Emergencies vs Non-Emergencies
- Basic First Aid
No upcoming offerings.